Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back on my " I dont like climbing a mountain so I eat frozen foods" diet.

Hi all!

So after two planes, two trains, and two automobile rides.. I am officially back in Gerardmer and tired. It feels like it's been forever since I last updated. Sorry to all those who were awaiting Lyon and Metz pics that I promised to update while I was in the states... I ended up not even having enough time to do everything I wanted let alone have extra time to upload pictures. I am however, not feeling like cleaning my kitchen tonight... so you guys might get lucky soon.

Overall with the exception of having a screaming child keeping me awake on each plane, the trip was not bad. I must say though that I felt more homesick leaving the second time around than I did the first. Not sure why that is... but I guess it means that all the money spent was worth it.

Alright time for me to stop rambling and start uploading Lyon pics. You would think that for a blog run by google that A) one would be able to upload more than 5 photos at at time B) the formatting for the blog would be MUCH MUCH easier to control (it does whatever it wants unless you center everything), and C) that it would post the blog posts in the order that they actually go up... not it the order of when they were started. So if you're looking for Lyon and Metz stuff you might have to back track or search through the blog a bit, as that post was started last month in December, and will be posted according to the date it was started.

Hope everyone back home isn't missing me too much, even though I'm missing everyone tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment