Hey all, Been a little while since I posted. I still have to get Metz pictures up here from December. Haven't gone anywhere recently, and since it was so nice in Gerardmer recently I figured I'd grab some pictures of the lake since I haven't put very many pictures up of the town yet. Heading to Vagney tomorrow to stay with another assistant, and there's talk of possibly going to Nancy on Wednesday... which I've been to quite a few times but haven't actually seen. Here's Gerardmer:
View of the moon rising up from the mountain from my apartment window.

Ski Slopes! About the only things still covered in snow.

View of the mountains from the town below. If you look closely in the distance you can see some of the taller mountains still covered in snow!

View of the lake

View of the hotels and parks just next to the lake.
No comments:
Post a Comment