Hey everyone,
I know it's been a little while since I posted. I'm trying to get a lot of my traveling in before I head home for the holidays so that I can bring back teaching materials with me this month, instead of having to worry about them when I come home in the spring. I just got back from another day trip to Colmar, which wasn't as great as the first one because it rained all day. It also poured the entire weekend in Metz, which is probably why I'm sick (saw that coming), and even Lyon was pretty foggy and cold. I did however manage to get some nice photos of Lyon and Metz which I will probably put up here once I am actually back home and bored with nothing to do all day (as all my friends have real jobs). Anyway going to head to bed and try to rest up more before I have to teach tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well back home, and don't worry despite being sick and busy I have still managed to blow a ton of money on all your Christmas presents. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment