I am officially staying with my friend Rebecca in Epinal, and today managed to jump through all the hoops to validate my visa.. some of which included wandering around completely lost in a french hospital, getting an x ray, waiting around for a rididulously small bus in the cold, being told by a nurse that I eat too much sugar, being told by a doctor he was happy he didn't have to practice his english with me, and jumping on the tram without paying on my way to get my visa validation sticker. I have to say, I was very blessed, it hardly rained all day, which considering that it has done nothing but downpour for the last 2 weeks, is truely a miracle. I don't understand why England gets such a bad rep, France has been nothing but clouds and fog for about a month straight...
Anyway, I will be spending one more night here in Epinal at Rebecca's and then I will start my dreaded journey home. If I could skip the trip back and just teleporte life would be wonderful. I will spend tomorrow night making friends with people who are also trying to pull an allnighter at the airport in terminal 2F, before embarking on what is normally a 3 hour check in and security check, before FINALLY starting my 9 hour flight. Thank the lord it is direct to chicago. Watch my mother get lost trying to get to the airport to come find me, and mom and dad... if you read this turn the heat on in my bedroom. I will not want to make up for about 2 days of sleep in a frozen bed. To the rest of you, see you Friday, cuz Thursday night I will be passed out (oh and if you come to visit, bring Lou's or Chipotle please).
No comments:
Post a Comment