I also found an awesome collection of Grim's Fairy Tales (in french of course). I know that I could probably get these stories offline for my classroom, but I figured it would be a nice thing to have on display if I'm ever lucky enough to have my own classroom. It's also good material for beginning french learners. I'm in love.
Today I woke up early... went to church and then went to eat lunch with one of the families. Lunch was great. The dad who's house we visited is an artist, we probably spent at least a good hour in his basement as he showed us all his really beautiful works of art. If anyone is looking for a good piece of work let me know! He also surprised us by giving us each our own small painting. Here is a picture of mine!
After the artshow we went for a hike, because when you live in the mountains no sunday is complete without a hike. This hike was much better than the others though.. and once we got to the top of the mountain we watched 4 people jump off a cliff and paraglide all the way down into the valleys below. We also got to watch the sunset before heading back home. Hoping to have Futuroscope stuff up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment