Sunday, September 25, 2011

One last shoutout!

Before I head out to the vosges, I just want to shout out to my friends and family for being... well awesome. To my parents, for getting over the distance, helping me manage my funding, and throwing me an awesome going away party thank you and I love you guys!! To Kayte, for being an amazing best friend through the thick and thin, and for always having such a positive outlook on every situation. I wouldn't be here without you! And to the rest of the Cerceo and Gazdic family, (Chris, Bretton, Kristin, Karen, Mike and cats) for always treating me as if I were family. I will miss all of you so much! To Michael... for making me feel like I'm the only girl on the face of the planet... and for being so supportive and understanding as I head out on my journey. You really are an amazing guy and I feel so blessed to have found you. To Emily, for being you... and for being there when I need someone who understands exactly what embarking on an adventure like this feels like. I will miss you so much. To Sam, who by meeting me regularly at starbucks got me through student teaching, and so many rough patches in life. I'm so happy I got to see you tonight, and thank you for coming on such short notice your awesome. To Kelly, who inspires me to always take a chance and a risk and never seems to be afraid of anything. Your courage is contageous and I am so happy we have become such good friends this past year. There's lots more people I would love to mention and I thank all of you for everything you have done for me to get me to this place in my life... but to avoid making this first post too long I will have to stop here for now. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment