Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I got to eat tarte today!!!

Quick update...
Overall pretty good day. Still staying with my contact from the school. They have a lovely house, and a two year old daughter. I have the prettiest room in the world, unfortunately I only get to sleep in it for a night or two. I must ask where was this house when I studied abroad?!?! Here are some pictures of the room, and the view.
























I also got to wake up to this dude!





After I woke up, we headed to the market with my contact and her two year old daughter.. and then we went out for pizza, and over to the patisserie where she bought me this amazing strawberry tarte. I spent the rest of the day lounging around reading, napping, and staring at the mountains... Tomorrow I am heading to the school, and will see my new place! Hope everyone is doing well! Miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment